View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #26
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
so why would obama give a shit.
Oh I'm not saying he should, was just curious if he will. The case has international relations impact (an Aussie official has called for American boycotts).

The Zimerman uproar was because you could question if the victim being black was a factor in favor of determining whether his killing was "justified" under a bullshit law. This deal is a few teenagers who murdered a dude, for zero reason.

They sound like upstanding teenagers though.

Quote:
One of the Oklahoma teenagers accused of killing 23-year-old Australian baseball player Christopher Lane had previously posted images online showing himself posing with guns and wads of cash.

And three days before what police call the indiscriminate shooting, the suspect, 15-year-old James Edwards Jr., tweeted, "With my n****s when it's time to start taken life's" -- a line from the Chief Keef rap song, "I Don't Like."

Back in April, he tweeted, "90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

Another kid tweeted after Zimmerman's verdict:

Quote:
“Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court! lol shit ima keep sleepin shit! #ayeeee.”
I don't understand most words in that tweet, but do know "woods" can be slang for white people.

Just sad stuff. Anytime someone is senselessly killed sucks.