Thread: Pic Post
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:26 PM   #1966
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Fuzzy I flirt with gay men a lot in real life. For real. It's not mockery. I don't know what I am but I'm definitely not straight.

As far as misogyny is concerned, yeah I'm concerned a bit. Biut I made a female friend and am meeting her for the second time on Tuesday so hopefully I can normalize a bit. Maybe.
After reading what I typed, I was definitely unfairly hard on you man. I was just drunk and making it all about myself... "Why don't they rip this guy!? He's saying shit that I would be roasted for!" I guess it was just a reaction to always being labeled this and that. I like to think that it doesn't bug me, but I guess in some way it kind of does.

I just feel like we need better checks and balances around here, instead of everyone ripping on the whipping boy while ignoring any rude stuff from people of their own "ilk".

I think Trotsky should be brought back (if he would even wanna return for a 3rd time)... If I had to erect a statue for the "face of Netphoria" Trotskies definitely the dude.