View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 06:16 PM   #101
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

oh good!

and yeah i know the Frank miller black outfit but i thought maybe they'd only have him in that unfortunate outfit for like an ep or two....then they made it seem as if it was gonna be his standard costume and i was like...ok no. Not to mention it was really almost closer to the awful Trial of incredible hulk costume.

But yeah i just googled the red suit for the series, great.

Like i know a suit doesnt make a series but i still thought it was dumb to stick with such an half assed costume... and DD should be red.

I mean DD IS my favorite marvel character and i had to suffer for years because of that fucking Affleck movie thinking they' never reboot the character in live action... i was very positive about the netflix series but the costume was a sore point.

I know they plan to have a defenders series but i kind wish they would transition DD to their movie universe eventually

I hope i like it. I dint like arrow at all. Watched only for like 5 episodes and what kept me interested was the shot of the Deathstroke mask in the like second episode. I never made it to deathstroke though. Couldn't stand the series.