View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 09:41 PM   #20
mayday
Apocalyptic Poster

cool.

Billy looks just beautiful. I like the first pic with him more because he's smiling

I'm really happy to hear that he is very excited about what he is doing. that is wonderful.

i agree with the disappointment in a non-changing setlist. of course they have their reasons. but with the computer if you see the show on u tube then you know exactly what your show will be when they come to your part of the U.S and that doesn't increase excitment to see your show. but i'm still going to watch as many shows as i can because thats the way my love is. maybe they could have 3 different shows and then you dont know which show you'll get. but they are new playing with each other so it must be really so hard to learn all that material and grow together. so maybe taking a certain amount of songs and really getting into a feeling for how the band plays together is important to them at this time. whatever as long as they are doing what makes them happy.

too bad about the lawsuit stuff but i'm 100 percent thrilled that they are happy and excited about where they are going next. that is way more important to me than covering the past.