View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 10:16 PM   #1
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Arrow Netphoria chat is for major FUCKING ASSHOLES!

Dear Panel,

I am a 21 year-old female college student, who broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years this past November.

My ex-boyfriend is a 20 year-old virgin college student who wants to wait until he's married to have sex.

I ended things because I wanted to have new experiences and learn to rely on myself, instead of him, all the time.

Anyway, even though we dated for 3 years, we never had sex. He wanted to wait until he was married, and I never had any intention of waiting. Sex was a major reason we broke up.

Anyway, when we broke up, I stated seeing somebody else within a week. We dated for about 4 months, and we had sex after about a month and a half. After the relationship sort of fizzled out, we have continued sleeping together occasionally. A few months after the relationship ended, I met someone else and ended up sleeping with him the third time we hooked up.

Now, about 7 months after my long-term boyfriend and I broke up, we have begun talking again, and are considering getting back together. He knows I hooked up with other people, but he doesn't know I slept with two.

If we get back together, do I have to tell him that I lost my virginity and that I slept with not only one, but two men?

Do I have to tell my ex-boyfriend that I lost my virginity if we get back together?

– Anonymous

Female; age 21; Washington DC, USA