View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 03:05 PM   #231
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

I feel particularly depressed today. I see no good reason to do anything. It's finally summer temperature out there but I have no reason to go out. I can't go out for food, i'm trying to lose weight and anything I might get whether restaurant or store will likely just be bad for me. Taking walks for no good reason is depressing unless you have someone to do it with which I don't since my gf is away.

Working on music seems like it will only frustrate me as I can't write shit I like recently. Playing video games, there's no games I really want to play right now so even mindless entertainment is out of the question. All the movies I have recorded on the DVR don't seem like they'll be any good. And as mentioned just eating, which is a thing to do when bored is out of the question cause I need to lose weight.

So basically I just sit here watching the hours go by and feeling more and more depressed. If only I had money I could buy something. That always makes me feel better for a few hours. But in the last two weeks I made a fairly big purchase by my standards (a 350$ bass) so I don't want to spend anythign more on anything for a while and of course the high from that purchase is already gone.