View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 01:31 AM   #165
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post

This is why I've stuck around this board for so many years. Hell yes.
[can't sleep]

hm, you have a point. why exactly do I actually feel HAPPY about this interview?

For me it's not a simple "hate on bolly, that fucker" sport, after all I still go to his gigs.

But apparently it channeled some weird "karma is a bitch, one day..." I must have had since puh I don't know, probably since getting spit in the face in the first row on the final tour in 2000. Finally the perfect outlet for 18 years of being treated like a complete worthless idiot for still being into this music and still wanting to hear it live.
And a self-hate revenge too because oh my god, how desperate was I to "humanize" Bolly fucking Corgan, still - or else why did I buy his crap facade of being all so nicey nice lately? there were cracks all along, and yet part of me never wanted to join the "this dude fucking stinks" train.

D'arcy finally cleaned up 18 years of a really odd fascination for me. that's what reading this interview felt like. karma is a bitch indeed, enjoy the countdown ticker on your website!