View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 05:12 PM   #438
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
gonna miss two classes tomorrow to go to the ENT to fix my ears. really bummed out actually, i'm super interested in these two classes plus i was supposed to talk to the professor about doing a research project with him. but they made me a next day appointment so that's good

my hearing is just good enough to not have to read lips but i'm not going to let it keep going until it's like last time where i couldn't hear jack shit. he should be able to suction out my middle ear and give me antibiotics if i even need them
I wish there was a long term solution to your ear troubles (I'm sure you wish even more). I empathize because to a lesser degree I go through this shit too. I know you say it didn't work but since I started taking double (uh oh) the amount of Flonase you're supposed to take daily and don't miss a dose (it takes a while to take effect in my experience) my sinuses and ears have generally been a lot better. It's like they're finally somewhat open and my nose can breath and my ears are open and drain