View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 07:30 PM   #6
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

you think these arenas are going to sell out within the next two days when the regular sale starts?

edit: I don't think they are selling that many reserved seats via this citibank presale.

Quote:
for anyone without a Citi card and a venue requiring the Citi pre-sale.... i was on very quickly for 2 different venues which both showed a full seating map... i am happy with my seats but nearly 3 hrs later, i should point out that the seat maps look VERY similar for both venues, with the same areas blocked off and the same open seats in certain spots. my suspicion is that the Citi pre-sale simply opens up certain sections, with a very small handful of 'premium' seats released early so Citi can blab to their cardholders about event access. there is no way that many Citi cardholders all bought tickets within minutes and then stopped buying since.. lots of seats being held back imo..
sounds like what they did when you got tickets for the Ravinia gig via pledgemusic - the presale tickets weren't even the best areas of the venue.

Last edited by pavementtune : 03-31-2015 at 07:40 PM.