View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #1
collectspumpkins
Pledge

Default French Promo of Live 2000 Show on Ebay

So on Ebay right now is the live show from October 19th, 2000 at the Bercy in France. Apparently Delabel, the French SP label, has a 2 CDR promo of the show.
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-SMASHING-PUM...QQcmdZViewItem

Here is the tracklist from SPFC:

Set 1:

Glass and the Ghost Children
Today
Stand Inside Your Love
Thirty-three
To Sheila
Raindrops + Sunshowers
Set 2:

Glass' Theme
The Everlasting Gaze
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
> Once in a Lifetime [Talking Heads]
Speed Kills
If There Is a God
Cash Car Star
Rock On [Essex]
> Heavy Metal Machine
Disarm
Tonight, Tonight
Try, Try, Try
Drown
Porcelina of the Vast Oceans

Encore 1:

Blank Page
Ava Adore

Encore 2:

I of the Mourning

Here is the setlist from the show on Ebay:

CD1 : intro / glaas and the ghost children / glass and the ghost children (suite) / today / stand inside your love / 33 / to Sheila / glass / the everlasting gaze / bullet with butterfly wings + once in a life time.

CD2 : if there is a god / rock on / heavy metal machine / disarm / tonight,tonight / try,try,try / drown / i of the mourning / 1979.

So it looks like we are missing Raindrops & Sunshowers, Speed Kills, Cash Car Star, Porcelina and all of encore 1. What a weird setlist to release on CDR.

I'd be all over this if ebay didn't recently change their policy to hide bidders identities. Now I can't tell if the bidder is a serious SP Collector or just some random schmo driving the price up with zero feedback (Likely since a person with zero feedback has the high bid at over $1100. Yikes indeed.

I am going to guess that this seller will not be happy if it ends with someone with zero feedback.