View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #118
bardy
Immortal

If she wasn't guilty, then her reactions to your questions would probably make it fairly obvious that she was telling the truth. If someone I loved was accusing me of things I didn't do that I thought would end our relationship I would be freaking out!!saying stuff like " OH MY GOD! WHAT! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO TO PROVE THAT, DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS, DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY PHONE HISTORY, DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL HIM RIGHT NOW AND PUT IT ON SPEAKERPHONE? etc etc etc I mean just grasping at ways to make the other person see the truth...

If she is just saying "no!" and not really offering anything besides that (and she must know how upset you are about it) then she is hiding something. Hiding something doesn't mean that she is cheating on you, but maybe she enjoyed the attention the guy was giving her and lead him on. Maybe she is embarassed about liking some douchebags attention. There are a million possible scenarios which is probably why you are going insane... I am an idiot and would keep asking and asking until they completely flipped otu and either confessed or said "fuck you I'm out" but I am not someone to emulate.