View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #117
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

I have Bardy and she has unilaterally denied the fault or guilt in the entire incident including ever really become buddies with the guy. Sadly, I know that to at best be an understatement. I even asked her straight up if she had talked about the dude with any of her friends (when I already had confirmed that she had) and she stated "maybe one or two times" which again is at best an understatement. I'm torn because I think she is either guilty as shit or just spinning in circles because she didn't do anything that wrong and our 2 year relationship is about to blow up over it. She is painted into a corner in any case and I feel like I'm just not getting the 100% truths.

Now, to make things worse she keeps texting me things like "i'm at the house now," "i'm going to the store" etc as if I give a shit or as if it isn't entirely too late to be trying to keep tabs on her. If this nonsense happened it was a couple of months ago not right now... I don't need the status updates. "i'm not currently banging that guy lol!"