View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 09:05 PM   #52
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

this semester is weird as fuck because i have so little required work
i only have one class that has regular assignments
two only have midterm and final
one has term paper and we have to read books and discuss them, and half of our classes are just watching presentations of research and/or clinical info from professors
and the lab hasn't even really started yet but there won't be any work outside the lab

so like all i have to do is study and one could EASILY just not do shit besides go to class and do the small assignments for the cognition class... but i'm trying to not be a shithead

it's been 3 weeks and all i've had is like 5 discussion questions and 3 multiple choice quizzes and i've read one book and done a bunch of ethics quiz things for the research asst position

i'm learning a shit ton don't get me wrong. i've been to every single class and i made some probably unnecessary quizlet flashcards for cognition and read over notes for my clinical/abnormal classes. but compared to last semester this is like a fucking walk in the park and i'm taking 15 credits vs 12

once the lab starts that'll be about 9 hours a week so that will change a lot but still guys it's very strange