Old 02-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #18
Andrew_Pakula
Fine! I'll go make my own
web site. With Blackjack,
and Hookers... Actually,
forget the web site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfritters
yeah, paluka is pretty cool. I'd love to see a new site design for the front page though. it's so tired. I've always preferred the look of netphoria when its loading and it shows up all white and shiney and virginal.
The main page of Netphoria will be redesigned soon and will be enhanced so that it will be automated so it will be easier to add news quicker. It has been suggested that I run a contest for someone to come up with a new design, however I wonder how many actual decent designs would be submitted, I can't help but think most would just be gag ones making fun of Netphoria instead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.