View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 08:52 AM   #222
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Don't worry, maybe in 4 years the Democrats will shove out another old out of touch woman (maybe Elizabeth Warren!) and you can actually mobilize enough people this time to vote for her and achieve your little social-justice paradise. But for now, Trumps your commander and chief, and if you really have a problem with it: you're free to get the hell out've the country
Lol, Fuzzy said he liked Sanders, but he doesn't like Warren. I wonder what the most relevant difference to him is, considering that Warren is much closer to Sanders than she is to Clinton. Any ideas...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Well you keep on crying alligator tears about your exciting new populist president.

[...]

You could have it worse: you could live in cold dreary, lawless Canada for fucks sake.
Jesus, I'm having an aneurysm, I'm laughing so hard.

I was going to comment on how Fuzzy, even after explanation, still doesn't understand what "crocodile tears" are, but seeing as he mangled the phrase into "alligator tears," something that nobody actually says, I guess he's created a new phrase, the meaning of which he is free to stipulate.

Also, "lawless Canada..." Jesus, Fuzzy, we have ten times less crime per capita than your revered law-and-order paradise to the South. I'm actually hoping you follow through on your intention of moving to the U.S. so that your chance of getting shot rises tenfold. Your dad never lived to recognize his huge error of waiting until August of 1998 to reveal to you that he was just pranking you when he told you 12 years prior that the Mad Max movie he let you watch was a documentary about living conditions in the Prairies, as by that time, you were already two months past your cut-off date for being able to assimilate new information into your mental catalogue.