View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 02:40 PM   #1846
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Soooo long story short I was dropped as a client by the mental health clinic I have been seeing the psychiatrist at for the last year. I had to cancel my last appointment a few weeks ago and they refused to reschedule me at the time and said I had to call back on a different day. So I tried and tried, but this place is a fucking mess and they never answer their phones and rarely return messages. Anyway, they just decided I had "missed" my appointment and closed my file completely. I ordered in my medication about 2 weeks ago and it said it was available to fill. Then I waited, and waited, and waited, I ran out of the meds I had, I waited some more, but the refill never arrived in the mail. So I finally called the pharmacy and they said that the clinic had not approved the refill. So I called the clinic and magically got through to someone and they gave me some bullshit about how they had on record that they had contacted me and warned me I was about to be dropped, which is a lie. I asked how I could get right back in to see the doc and they said it was impossible, my only option is to start over and do a second intake, after which it will take about 4 weeks to get an appointment. My frustration is enormous atm. I have been off the meds for over a week now and am having serious withdrawal. I wound up going to the county Crisis Center and making an emergency appointment with one of their psychiatrists who thankfully was willing to prescribe me the Trintellix, and hopefully I will have it soon. But jesus fucking christ what in the fuck.