View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 08:09 AM   #271
bigoltitties
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
yet, she can't answer why would James be there for Billy.

It sounds more like she was trying to make things difficult to the point they would naturally push her out without a property reply from her.

"I'm with my mom, I don't want to be rude to her". What?

I also understand this reunion tour was going to happen regardless. Billy wants to be relevant once again, James is here... Jimmy is in... I understand her frustration, on the other hand she had the opportunity to meet them and prove she was fit and able to play with the band again.
Technically that's true, but she had a lot of pent up anger at Billy and when she was not informed about LA and Billy started defining her role as a guest it clearly brought back all those old feelings again. Of course, she's also nervous about getting back into a room with Billy and co again, never mind the public eye. If Billy was sincere about re-establishing a friendship and doing a real reunion he would have tried to help her get over that fear and encouraged her to come out. Instead, from what we know so far, it sounds like he was only interested in using her to get the big bucks.