View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 05:31 PM   #92
bardy
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
was it a good show? i decided i wouldn't subject myself to old man bill anymore in a concert setting after 2007, but i'm thinking i missed out on this one, seems like it might have been a really good show. curious how you found it to be..
I really enjoyed it aside from a few songs I kind of zoned out through. I had some weird emotions during/after the show though. The first was realizing how OLD everyone at the show was--and then how old I am--and then how long this band has been around... life goes so quickly! The second was the wave of nostalgia of being an angsty teenager and caring SO MUCH about the band and knowing everything there was to know. Part of me missed that--the effort it took to find the good bootlegs... the relationship with other fans... the excitement of new material. I mean I like music and stuff still, but I haven't cared about a band like that since SP and I bet that I never will. Not a bad thing, just a moment of realization during a boring Disarm performance!

But in summary, I would pay the money and go see it again. There were times where they were rocking so hard and I got the full body tingles. It was glorious!

I