Thread: problem solved
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 04:39 AM   #54
Dead Frequency
Minion of Satan

Location: They don't know who did it, but they're looking for hardened criminals

I've met a lot of really great people in Colorado, most of which are from other countries. I get along with the majority of them. However there are a couple of people I can't get along with. One is reasonable. I hit on his girlfriend, while drunk, in front of him. Both him and his girlfriend are both really cool (guy from New Zealand, girl from Scotland). I don't know how to make things right, what do I do?

The other is a girl from New Delhi. When I first met her she was acting flirtatious and with interest, but when I asked her out to movie and a dinner she did a total flip on me. She ignored at first, then turned into a total bitch. Everytime I speak, even lightheartedly, she wigs out on me and acts fucked up . . . making me want to back hand the bitch. But instead I back off leave the room and smoke a cigarette. How do I make things at least tolerable between the both of us? It's obvious she isn't interested, but big fucking deal. Should I just leave the bitch alone, as I'm not interested anymore, or try to break things out to a friendly level where she doesn't make me want to take a shit on her face everytime I see it?