View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 09:21 AM   #149
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

WPC: “Here: no money. But you know what’s even better than money? Having my name on something. Cause I’m awesome. You know who else likes his name on everything? Trump. He’s a smart guy. The radical left has become the new right. They don’t want to hear new ideas like ‘fags make me uncomfortable’ and ‘fuck the environment.’ Hipsters hate me cause I’m successful. That’s why I’m a revolutionary artist in a time when true revolutionaries are rare. I deserve to be in the conversation about the great artists of the 20th century. Haha I’m rich and you get nothing. That’s the beauty of the capitalist system. Wait, what were talking about?”

Beth: “Jesus fucking Christ. I was just trying to be nice. Here. Take your ugly ass yellow guitar and get off my property you bald fucking cunt.”

WPC: “You ungrateful swine. If you say one bad thing about me in public I’ll sue you into poverty. My lawyers cost more than your entire life is worth and you look like a he-she. So so ugly. Go drive around in a white van forever. And to think I was going to give you the opportunity to buy a ST VALENTINES edition of my new album at a reduced price......okay, boys, let’s get a nice photo of me smiling with Beth for my instagram and get the fuck out of here.”

Last edited by johncg : 02-08-2019 at 09:28 AM.