View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 11:46 AM   #269
Ram27
dumb

i am attempting a computer science degree. i lowkey hate it but the material is cool enough and apparently the job market is good. just started junior year this week. i'm so tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
i just signed up for a calculus class so that i could get it out of the way while it's easier (in community college and right after the summer taking the previous requisite math class). now i'm full-time and only in three classes. calculus is online. one of my science classes will be saturday morning. and the other every tuesday and thursday evening.

i've started my common appplication, but i'll need to see my transfer advisor about my essays. i hate writing about myself like that and need some direction.
i'm full time, but in four classes. wish i could drop one -- that'd just make everything so much easier. i have this stupid environmental thing that's required but it's like 4-6 PM way apart from my other classes. i already skipped the first day lol

i hated applying so much. having to talk yourself up and wank over how many extracurriculars or life experiences or whatever is awful. i think i wrote my essay about learning drums and joining marching band