View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 05:35 AM   #133
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveflower View Post
seriously this guy sucks
the eagles of death metal guys suck
the best thing you can say is that he's "socially liberal but fiscally conservative" which mean "i pretend i don't hate black/brown pepople and homos and trannies....the free market will decide"
he spits on people and kicks them and goes straight to homophobic insults

I'LL BUTTFUCK YOU IN FRONT OF EVERYONE

Songs for the Death and that John Paul Johns albums have some kick ass tunes I'll admit my hypocrisy but just be aware that the dude sucks. He sucks less than Nick who desperately needs help still but he stilll sucks.
You know, with josh, i feel the demons have taken over, honestly.

Before last Dec when he kicked that lady, i would have been a hard apologist for the dude. Other than the homophobic insults (which he’d specifically acknowledged and apologized for) and his politics (which are further toward the right than i go but don’t appear to approach trump/nazi/alt territory) i wouldn’t have said “he” sucks, but more that his “behavior” often sucks

Haven’t really been able to listen much qotsa/josh since Dec, tho. Especially when the most recent lyrics seem to gleeful/constantly sneer IM A DOOMED ADDICT GUNNING STRAIGHT FOR HELL FUCK ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS MY NARCISSISTIC SUICIDE!!!!!!!!

Just doesn’t feel healthy or fun, anymore