View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 05:19 PM   #283
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
Source on that? I know Julee Cruise was upset that she only got that one scene and said she wouldn't have anything more to do with TP. I'll miss her voice, but fuck it, she's replaceable and Lynch loves Chromatics now.
I looked it up, it's actually not totally clear what she was pissed at. She seems to feel she and others, especially the female actors, were treated poorly.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/twin-pe...t-show-makers/

But a few months later she said only positive things about David Lynch and TP in this interview

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-david-lynch-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
If and when he does it again I'm going to guess mostly new cast. Tammy Preston, Gordon Cole, maybe a continuation of Shelly and her daughter's plot if we're lucky. That seemed to me like bait for an ongoing thread for a new season. I'd like to get Balthazar Getty back as Red, that guy's entertaining as fuck.
There would be new characters for sure, but my hope would be that at least some of the story is still anchored in the ongoing plots we already know. I am satisfied with basically everything about S3, but my favorite parts were still mostly the parts that took place in TP. I loved being given this glimpse into the characters' lives 25 years later, and instead of them all having neatly wrapped up stories, they are all still going through their lives and dealing with their problems.

In S4 we could possibly see two different timelines playing out which could be interesting and would give Lynch and Frost a lot of confusing shit to play with. I do also hope we get more Shelly. I wish she had a slightly larger role in S3, and I want to know what happened to Becky, what is going to happen with her and Red, her and Bobby, etc. Bobby still loves her and you could tell when she leaves the table at the Double R to go kiss Red outside.

Last edited by redbreegull : 09-14-2017 at 05:33 PM.