View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 11:22 AM   #67
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
which chat thread was the last chat thread? are we talking last created or last posted in?

also, erica- which, if any, family member from your in-law's side did you get on with the most? did you dance at the wedding?
There were none that I bonded with super heavy, but his mom was super cool and was with our group a lot, most of the time really. His sister-in-law is really smart and cool but we never personally talked. She also realized how much of a dirtbag my father is right away. At the rehearsal dinner I sat next to K's brother and sister-in-law and they were really cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myosis View Post
do you have a civic too? the mechanic told me they always die on the '06-'11 model and it's about the one thing they are constantly changing.
Yeah, I have a toyota matrix. One thing that always fails on them is the door handles break off. All of mine had broken off, they had nubs that you can open them with but most of it broke off. The body shop also put two new handles on without charging me. They were very good to me, I'll be going there for repairs from now on. They have a regular repair shop in addition to the body shop.

And yeah, my air is on 99% of the time