View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 08:37 PM   #10
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
A guy walks into a bar, sits down, orders a drink, nurses it for a while. Eventually another man enters the bar with a small entourage of beautiful women. You can tell it's Billy Corgan, but something's not right: Billy has a giant orange for a head.

The guy sits and watches Billy and his women order drinks and sit around talking all night. Finally, he gets up the courage to go over and talk to him.

"Billy," the guy says. "I'm a huge fan, always have been. Some of your records got me through some really dark times."

"Thank you, that's always gratifying to hear," says Billy, huge head bobbing.

"But I've got to ask you—" the guy starts. Billy interrupts.

"Why do I have an orange for a head? I know. Here's the thing. I met a genie, and he granted me three wishes, so I knew I had to word things carefully. For my first wish, I wished to be relevant again. Bam, granted. For my second, I wished to be irresistable to women. Bam, granted. And for my third wish, and here's where I think I kinda fucked it up, I wished to have a giant orange for a head."
/thread