View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #168
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

I'd have said diseased cock. there's a bunch of those too. But let's turn this into how i'm a misogynist why don't we? Trust me i hate on both genders equally and for generally similar reasons.

What's it to me that people buy her records is that it helps talentless attention seeking fame hungry whores (here i use the term in a gender neutral way) like her to make an easy living and it does a lot to me as an idealist who would like to see only deserving people rewarded (yes of course i find myself disappointed anytime i turn on the tv or hear a radio).

the shame is not linked to the fucking itself, it's linked to having had anything to do with a cunt like this. To have given her even that much attention and credit so she could go ahead and keep on believing she's a worthwhile human being and keep on starfucking her way to the top.(here someone will probably want to see this as misogyny once more when really guys do it too and if it's not fucking, it's somehow brownnosing their way to the top it just so happens that for this type of things its easier for women because guys are idiots and will fuck anyone for a favor...i suppose someone cynical could say it helps balance things out since in general it's harder for women to succeed in almost anything but regardless)

I may have voiced my opinion in a slightly hmm... flamebaiting way but i do think every word i said about her (or that Cobain was pretty much a moron, having been in a relationship with someone like this proves it)