View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 07:17 PM   #150
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
williampcorgan Trying to muster up the energies needed for this vast project I've been toying with now for over a year. Like all large-scale endeavors, it requires some courage and a willingness to accept that by the time you arrive at the needed destination, time may no longer be on your side. And as this notion runs on a parallel track, I'm also preparing to complete the basic masters for this next solo album; which is more stark than Ogilala but also more mercurial in subject matter. So far, of the 16 or 17 songs cut, I only like 8, but have since added some other numbers whilst cutting, too (from the first go round). It is probably best that the album remain as clear a statement as possible, so I'm back to figuring on a single record. But that said, the whole body of work plays like a strange dream. So if that appeals to you, let me know (smoke signals are fine). #wpc

Trying to muster up the energies needed for this vast project I've been toying with now for over a year. Like all large-scale endeavors, it requires some courage and a willingness to accept that by the time you arrive at the needed destination, time may no longer be on your side. And as this notion runs on a parallel track, I'm also preparing to complete the basic masters for this next solo album; which is more stark than Ogilala but also more mercurial in subject matter. So far, of the 16 or 17 songs cut, I only like 8, but have since added some other numbers whilst cutting, too (from the first go round). It is probably best that the album remain as clear a statement as possible, so I'm back to figuring on a single record. But that said, the whole body of work plays like a strange dream. So if that appeals to you, let me know (smoke signals are fine). #wpc

Ein Beitrag geteilt von WilliamPatrickCorgan (@williampcorgan) am