View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 06:01 PM   #15
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

Lots of fun and boy, howdy, we made some great memories!

The Lab was HILARIOUS! It was like the most awkward high school house party but like instead of teenagers getting wasted and getting laid, we just yelled over r4r3 l33t traxxx.

I think the "day off" day was the funnest - the 30th? Exploring Boystown and later on hotel party! Somehow I ended up getting a suite for the price of a room at the Days Inn Lincoln Park, so ofc the party was in my room!

Word spreading on the 1st that SP would be rehearsing at the Metro that night, going out there with a hoarde of folks... after it cleared out a few of us stuck around and hung out at Wrigleyville dogs... I was vegetarian at the time, so the only thing I could eat there was spanokopita lol.

Finally getting in line, meeting more people... it was cold, but Chicago winters aren't that much different than Toronto ones, so I was fine. Everyone shared blankets and earbuds and snacks and ppl took turns going to McDonalds for coffee and hot chocolate. Took a walk to get some flowers at a grocer nearby as a bunch of folks were getting bouquets for Billy & Melissa so ofc I got one for Jaymz lol.

Then the show was awesome!!!
Then I got drunk again!!!
Then took the bus back the next morning lol.

Can someone help me make a teen movie out of this?