View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 04:24 PM   #73
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I recently weighed myself and realized I had gained ten pounds. I would previously fluctuate within a ten-pound range, but this was ten pounds over the upper limit of my previous range. Seeing as I've always been meaning to lose ten pounds and see how I'd look afterward anyway, I now had to lose 20 pounds.

I've already lost that 10 pounds I've gained by getting back to counting calories. Even though I fail to log my calories most days, I just stopped eating as much candy as I was eating when I had let myself go, and cut down on my boredom eating.

I had a good streak of staying under my caloric limit until yesterday, where I ate two full packages of Maynard's candies, as well as some Korean BBQ sandwich and fries. I felt uncomfortably full while trying to finish the Korean BBQ meal (I had it right after the candy), but I felt like torturing myself, I guess.

Trying to do better today. Also got back into lifting recently. My goal is to do a cut while lifting to maintain strength. When I lose an additional 10 pounds (or however many pounds I need to lose to no longer have a belly), I'll switch from a strength-building routine to a hypertrophy routine for aesthetics, and start bulking.

I mean, that's my intention. But I've also been on and off this fitness wagon for five years now, never being consistent enough to actually reach any of my goals. I've still never even gotten to the point where I look like I lift. I've always been skinnyfat. Not large, but undefined and with a belly that I can hide under clothes.