View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 10:42 PM   #4243
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Its not just fyzzu and pootz. i support trump too. I'm telling you (tho no one seems to be listening) that all this is necessary towards the realization of the future Serbian Galactic Empire. Trump will eventually destroy this country thru civil war or war with russia china iran etc and then russia will take over. the pacific northwest will be entrusted to the serbs and I will be made slavic overlord of the Walla Wallaean Vale. I would like to extend a friendly invitation to all the females of netphoria: my harem shall be your refuge. as fot the males you may work as slaves on my sinsemilla plantations.

hmmm...

Russia and the U.S. are natural allies, dating back to the pre-Bolshevik revolution. Trump and Putin are hardly angels, however, by comparison to the Satanist they are battling, they are effectively acting as such and find themselves now looking at each other and like good poker players are working the table away from the others.

As loud as the little leftist bitches can be, Trump's biggest problem are the establishment hawks and neo-cons that currently surround him. They would love nothing more than to have President Pence, so he's got to watch those he's most closely aligned with atm. Many would love to undermine and/or persuade him into the more established m.o.