View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #51
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel View Post
Field testing is my agenda and goal and has always been my agenda and goal. I want as many people here to take the test as possible. And post their scores. Like people on other forums have. Netphoria can actually serve a purpose. There can be structure and purpose here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel View Post
the bottom line is reprise is wasting her time on here. I support her trying to get an education but she tries to befriend and reason with people on here and that's pointless. She should concentrate all of her energy on school and not any of it on socializing here. I hope people see this tool as something that can actually be beneficial. Netphoria actually serves a purpose as test subjects. but not really for anything else. there is too much depravity and chaos and nihilism here.
Maybe if you'd stop insulting people, they'd humor you and do you the favor of taking your stupid test. Or maybe try talking to the board rather than at them sometime.

Seriously. Why the fuck do you even post here? Just fuck off already. You constantly condescend to us, but you have nothing of substance to offer.