View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 08:18 PM   #187
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toase View Post
TOC, do you think there is a chance, even the slighest, that you are wrong about all of this?

I know you said you were in disbelief before, but right now, how much sure you are about this theory you have? Like 90% or something?

Fair question. sure, 90% But, oh, that mystery 10%.

The billy/email/star chemist/fysche connection is but the pre-text to the "God Proof", to use a rather over-the-top elaborate description. I have another name for it, not to be mentioned here nor till its ready. But it deals in the Noosphere and how the song Wizard of Oz is built around this idea.

I'm angling toward the high-minded concept among some Adepts i've come across, that the Godhead Universal Source of creation is essentially a muse. A vibrational force.

As such, music is the last vestige of true human magic left from the Sumerian age. Tapping into it through music transcends other meditative forms and can, should one enter what's been described as a "Christ Consciousness", create a feedback loop in the Noosphere which could be described as being in the soul plane.

This is where I'm at now with all this. Not to be mean or dismissive of anybody's comments, but I don't need anyone to believe what I already know. I'm throwing this out here in part to get a feel of what would likely be a general response among the non-netphorian internet world.