View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 11:59 PM   #145
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

The audience reaction to Solara live based on all of the YouTube videos I've seen seems to be very positive, lots of applause. I remember the Monuments stuff getting crickets when I saw them live in 2015.

I actually heard it on KROQ once a few weeks ago, not again since, but I don't recall hearing anything from Monuments even once. The music video has hit 1.1 million views. I think it's a fun rocker, kind of middle of the road, but I've grown to like it more than anything on Monuments. Something better could have gotten more radio play, but I think this has accomplished the goal of being palatable to the casual fans.

When it comes to future tours, there is arena potential for Mellon Collie and Siamese Dream tours, but they just have to space them out to be every few years. After they do those though like I've said, a D'arcy reunion will be the only ticket to arenas again.

When it comes to what's next, I'm thinking they'll release the new album in November for the holidays, and hopefully do some club shows with different setlists to promote it.