View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 09:22 PM   #234
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
rbg, i say meet her, see how things roll, and if you seem to like each other, just pop the question naturally. one thing i've learned in my very inexperienced love life, is that you can overanalyze all you like. at the end of the day, if the girl likes you, she'll make it easy for you. and if she doesn't, she will just say no anyway.
This is a girl I went to school with who I met a few times years ago. She's super friendly and extroverted so that does make it easier, and she always likes my statuses. Pulling out the do you want to see this show with me thing makes sense because she specifically messaged me about this band. I was thinking this would be a better way to ask her out than to just ask her out for coffee or something because the pretense of going to a show we are mutually interested in is there, so it doesn't have to be a "date" if she agrees but then isn't into it once we start hanging out. I dunno. I seriously don't know how I have been as successful with the opposite sex as I have been considering how bad my anxiety is. I have never received a yes by asking a girl out like this, ever. Every woman I have ever been involved with was someone who I got to know in a social setting and then pursued me.