View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 04:58 PM   #19
WakaFlocka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
He said it happened in Illinois. I think it's that transgender person he hooked up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Art Rioter View Post
Don't be baffled, he's referring to his trans lover experience.

He needs to be careful about bringing this up, it's a different climate these days (rightly) from when he posted that questionable blog entry.
Selective memory strikes again eh? This has nothing to do with anything he wrote about a trans person. It's pretty silly to assume he's digging up an old story from the late 80's and revising it for his book.

Call it a "questionable entry" all you want, but it likely just represents the mindstate of him and his peers during that era 30 years ago. I doubt there's a single person here who hasn't learned from their own bigotry at some point in their existence. Too many other current things to jab at BC over, not going to over think one entry from an online diary from 13 years ago and base it on my full opinion of his personality today.

From what I remember, he said this happened recently. It was the same interview where he explained his mother's ghost "stealing pages" from his book.