View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 05:25 AM   #47
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

ok i had a weird one.

in reality, my best friend had a kid with his wife like 3-4 months ago. it was right before i left back to shanghai.
so in my dream, we're having a get together at his house, getting fucked up, drinking and stuff. we are having fun singing along to a talk show opening song, altering the lyrics to something like "even though i've never worked hard in my entire life, i make more than 10,000$ a month".

then suddenly his son is coming down the stairs. he's only a few months old in reality, but in my dream he's already a KID, like 5-6 years old. i kind of talk to him a little bit, kiddie talk, like, "hey what's up little man? you came to say hello? get over here", and i grab him to seat him on me and play with him.

suddenly he starts crying, and a little pink drop comes emanating from his exposed orifice (i think he wasn't naked before). i am unhappy that he's shitting (?) on me, and twist uncomfortably as the pink drop runs down my back.

next thing i know, i see a tiny red thread bouncing off from my back to the wall, sticking to it and running away. i follow it, but it's fast and it's gathering more and more girth and power as it's moving on the walls, like it's collecting dust and becoming bigger or something. it's insect like in essence but not in look, and it's becoming frighteningly fast and large, like the size of a small dog. very quickly it looks like a huge liquid lump of red jello, leaping from wall to wall, making a big sticking sound, running back and forth through the apartment.