Thread: Machina Reissue
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 08:28 PM   #1106
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
WARNING! Some more bullshit incoming.

Here's my aforementioned specific plot points of the narrative, organized by the "chapter" of the chart, with what songs I felt they described. Obviously interpretations will very, and one could probably break down the plot points further.

OPENING
Glass Theme
somewhere in the not so distant future, we may find a world of not so subtle torments...for amidst the rubble of urban decay and barren wastelands find wander a billion shattered souls...disconnected from themselves by impersonal technologies and personal cause...one such soul is the center of our story, and his name is GLASS...he is the lead singer of THE MACHINES OF GOD, and he believes that GOD itself has asked him to try to change the world...this poses two simple questions: "what is important in a place such as this?" and "is GLASS a prophet sage or just someone who has gone quite mad indeed?!... but first we must go back into the decadent swirl of the past to set the stage for what is to come...
Cash Car Star
you see, GLASS used to be named zero, and the band the smashing pumpkins, at least until zero convinced the band to change the name of the group...they were the biggest band in the world, so this was a very courageous move to make...

TRUNCATED!!!!!!!!!!!!

man are you for real? 18 years after the fact you are still banging your head against a wall trying to make this work?