View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 12:16 AM   #315
Disco King
Minion of Satan

So, with that girl I took out who kinda stopped texting me, and then disclosed to me that she's going through a bad depression and is intimidated by how much she likes me and is afraid of disappointing me:

After sending her that message saying I understand, and that she should feel free to take as much time as she needs to take care of herself, I didn't hear from her again. I wanted to wait for her to make the next move, because I don't want to pressure her into going out again if she's not ready. But I'm also sensing that she isn't likely to ever initiate (seems shy), and she did say that she wants to see me again, so I'm kind of stuck with this dilemma of not wanting to pester her, but also knowing that she probably wants me to take her out again eventually.

I sent her a text asking how she's feeling. No response. A friend advised me that the best thing to do may be to send a meme, because signaling that she can open up to me might just intimidate her more, especially as we've only seen each other once.

He's a smart guy. I sent her a funny picture, and she responded.

What do I do now, though? Send her another meme?