View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 09:11 PM   #82
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Yeah, she's "in her 20s now," she was born the same year as me. She is going to be 29. I assure you, I am as invested in her as I have ever been. I don't think she'll top the 1989 record anytime soon though. Reputation was good and there are some stellar tracks, but it's not a cohesive pop masterpiece like 1989.

she's 28 years old. rebecca black was literally half that age in the video you are referring to her as being attractive in. please explain further the context in which a drunk in his mid 30s saying an 8th grader is cute is normal or appropriate.

so you are openly admitting to the thing you just falsely accused me of, fawning over a photo of a teenager. FYI I wasn't even into Taylor Swift until her third album, at which time she was 21, and so was I. The photos I have posted of her here are mostly not of when she was a teenager and it's pretty easy to tell because she lost the curly hair after Fearless. So basically you're just a sack of shit trying to gain points in a pathetic and embarrassing way. I know you just couldn't pass up a chance to fawn over yo soy el pejor though.

shut the fuck up. shut. up.
You post gifs of her acting like a ditzy child during the years when she was clearly a teenager. It's not normal for a 30 year old man to be infatuated with such immaturity. You need to soul search and dig deep cause I'm worried that you might some day be a potential prowler.