View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 10:54 PM   #30
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
My brother just turned up out of the blue. The one whose contact is listed as Prodigal Son in my phone. Turned up, drank coffee, smoked cigarettes on my balcony.

He invited me to lunch, but I'm in one of my bipolar lows at the moment. So I'm wearing the same clothes I was wearing yesterday, because I slept in them.

I did do that 7 minute workout in them, and made myself scrambled eggs on gluten free toast and fruit salad with yoghurt and green tea for breakfast. I'm getting there.

I baked the kids oatmeal choc chip cookies yesterday even though I had a migraine so bad that I abandoned after school activities to take my youngest to the paediatrician (rather than force myself to fit the activities in around the appointment, which I would normally do), and told the boys to wake me up at 4:00pm so I could sleep feverishly for 10 minutes.

Two paracetamol and two ibuprofen keep the head pain at bay well enough that I can function minimally. But I have to manage it pretty carefully because they don't take effect for up to an hour.

Into day three of the migraine now. Hopefully it's gone tomorrow.
i'm sorry you're not feeling well, physically and mentally

i had to cancel my therapy today cause of my car. i could have actually skipped classes and probably gotten my car fixed and been able to make therapy but i guess i made a decision to do classes instead. i really wanted to go to therapy. instead i spent 3 hours and $350 on a starter. thank god i got AAA when i did. instead of 2x per week i've had therapy once per week the past three weeks. which shouldn't be a big deal but you know, ptsd and all. 1 was for jewish holiday, 1 for hurrican matthew and then today.