View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 12:32 AM   #99
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i could really use a cheeseburger tbh, but i would get so sick, and i'd only be able to take a bite or two anyway.

today sucked at work. i started having pain in my abdomen almost immediately, and i haven't had a problem with that since a few days after surgery. then my upper body started just aching, i guess i haven't had to hold it up very much in a while. then i started feeling really bad, like i got hit by a bus. basically by 3-4 hours i felt like i'd worked an entire day. i thought it was dehydration so i drank a lot of water (over time) and then puked some of that up. i also took some liquid tylenol which was completely gross. only liquid we had was for children and i had to take a huge dose and man it was terrible. it also had sugar in it which i didn't realize before i took it, so that probably didn't help considering i haven't been eating much sugar

after i puked i felt so much better but by then i was leaving in 30 minutes. i also took quite a few small breaks which i'm not really entitled to but whatever. it was slow.

0/10 fuck