View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 03:21 PM   #273
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
Does that image look familiar?

http://i68.tinypic.com/21ozfgl.jpg
I would say this is a stretch, but it's David Lynch so really it could be intentional. Notice also how Jeffries took the ring symbol and turned it into a vertical infinity or an 8? The paper towels are the same except there is an extra loop added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
thinking about it now the only storyline that seems to have been resolved in a positive and unambiguous way is Dougie going home to his wife and kid.

Also, Shelly. She seems to have had a good ending.
Norma and Ed, and Nadine and Jacoby seem to have had happy endings. The TP police all did pretty well and correctly followed their ordained path to defeat Doppelganger... Lucy fucking SHOT that motherfucker dead which we are only not talking about because there were so many even more wtf moments. Ben Horne may not be happy what with his family burdening him and demanding money from him all the time, but he has become an upright decent person so I'll count that as a win as well.

Shelly I'm not so sure about, I mean she is dating a drug kingpin with supernatural magic tricks, and it's possible her daughter was murdered so....

It's funny how Norma and Ed were given the best resolution although they had probably the briefest arc and least screen time of any major players in season 3