View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 07:51 PM   #1120
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
seemed like a great how we met story
Yeah, though I'd have to go out with her again to see if I really feel it. I didn't feel the chemistry on that first date, but that could have been because of the awkwardness throwing us off.

Although part of me wondered if maybe I also didn't feel it because, even though we had a lot of common ground, it kinda made me reconsider if I really want a person who's that similar to me. I mean, she seems to also be a political person, we talked a lot about culture, politics, gender, inequality, and society and all that stuff, and while I enjoy being with people who I can talk about that stuff with, I've kind of found that the people with whom I can talk about that stuff with aren't always the ones I end up being drawn to romantically.

But of course, she obviously has more sides to her than just interest in discussing those things, so if we ever do go out again, I guess I just have to poke around to find out what those things are. But overall, I find that I feel the click more with the art-school girls than with the sociology girls, despite not being an artist myself. Maybe because it's a part of me that I've always longed to develop, but haven't had the time to. So, I like talking to people from that realm.

Trying not to boil people down to their school majors, but I'm just speaking generally here.