View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 03:27 PM   #85
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
professor should kick her out. 13 people? lol we'd have a whole class discussing their intolerable ass if i was the professor
i still have not emailed the teacher, but i can't stand this girl more than ever.

it's to the point where everything that comes out of her mouth bothers me and i gotta think about whether it's because i can't stand her or if what she says is actually bothersome.

today our profe let us out 15 minutes early and this girl said "so we can just go home?" and i said "or we can go somewhere else". and a lot of people laughed real hard. then, of course, someone mentioned the cubs (tonight is the deciding world series game) and she said she hopes they lose (she finds herself quite controversial).

this other girl named sydney (who can't stand her, either) said she was just a contrarian and fernanda said "that's just how i was raised''. the profe chimed in saying something about how beautiful it was there were so many types of people and i said "it definitely builds tolerance."