View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #78
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
The religious left? I think it would involve all kinds of people.

The things Trump stands for and says he'll do will tear the country apart and change how the international community sees the country for the worse. Of course people react to that. He's not even a politician and has no vision for how his policies will have domino effects. Like bombing the shit out of the middle east, increasing torture, the stupid wall, deporting illegals, not allowing muslims in the country... how could Americans just let this shit go on? They can't, and they won't.

He called out the Bush family for lying about the Iraq war and how it wasted lives and money which would have been better spent elsewhere.

Increasing torture? I don't recall that statement specifically other than he said he would re-introduce water boarding, if that's what you mean.

At this point, he's to the left of Hillary on military action. Hillary is a devotee to the Neo-ConClan and her disaster that is the Arab Spring will only be replicated as often as it can if she's President.

I agree the wall is stupid. I just don't think its necessary. But as to deportations what part of the word "illegal" do you have a problem with?

A referendum on Muslim immigrants would create this domino effect: Trump will find out how the religion has been scapegoated and who really did 9/11 and round up the true culprits. Whether he follows through with all this to get this point remains to be seen, but he's the only politico who realistically has the gumption to do it.