View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 05:15 PM   #4525
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

ok the best dude actually was this guy who was bipolar as FUCK. he was a coke dealer and had gang tats and shit. he got marchman acted, which is a fl statute for involuntary commitment for drug use. he kept repeating himself, like it's hard to even explain. he would talk about stuff but it always would come back to the same topics, which i don't remember. he could not stop talking for one fucking second. he wouldnt take his bipolar meds. but he was super nice to everyone and at first i was really suspicious of him but he even made nice with this intellectually disabled schizophrenic who he couldn't possible have exploited (what to exploit?) and i realized he was seriously a friendly dude. he was so manic he got kicked out of the high functioning group and got put with the schizophrenics and personality disordered just cuz he could not shut up. eventually he started taking his medicine and calmed down a little. i have no idea how someone didnt blow his head off all those years on the street if he was as annoying as he was inpatient. but he had gotten shot in the foot right before he came in.

he came in long term so me and him were kinda the core of the 'sane' people there who stuck together. although not all were sane. like this other dude...