View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 11:02 PM   #67
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonUnicorns View Post
Do you honestly think artists don't have personal favorite songs that they wrote?

You're grasping at straws.
I知 looking at patterns in speech and behavior over a long period of time and how they may or may not have manifested over the course of this Q+A...both in the latent and manifest content of his answers.

So yes, that one comment by itself is no biggie. But looking at the Q+A as a whole in the context of 30 years of Billy痴 behavior on the public record, it does seem to fit in well as part of a larger constellation.

I知 sure there痴 a chance I知 wrong. I知 just defending my point. The only thing I値l add is that I do have a background and professional experience in working directly with individuals who have narcissistic pathology and have done a good amount of research on the topic. So I have, to some extent, developed an ability to profile such a personality type by noticing patterns of very subtle verbal and non-verbal clues.

And really...is anyone here going to put forth an argument that Billy is humble and nice and gracious to people?