View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 08:07 AM   #140
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
my crazy ex decided to teach our cats a lesson about going outside by letting them go outside in a wooded area they had no business going out in. like seriously, rural louisiana is no place to let cats roam around by themselves.

they came back in like a minute and he refused to let them in.

i got them in a few minutes and let them in and cleaned them up and then got the shit beat out of me for it.

bout an hour later we are about to go to work (this is like 4AM now) and he asks me to check on the cats and i find one of them dead. it is obvious in hindsight that he killed this cat or at the very least found her dead before i did.

true story

hard for me to be unbiased about this whole thing because of that but uh we had this convo before. domesticated cats are not the same as wild cats or other felines. doesn't mean they can't survive or like living mostly outside, but they thrive the most when they have good people taking care of them and live the longest inside of homes.
Jesus Christ Erica. Someone should tie him up in the woods, paint him with honey and wait for a bear to come.