View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 05:52 PM   #2
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Oh how original. "OMG, Superman vs Batman makes no sense cause superman would just punch him once! amirite? lol, how stupid"

Well...that IS how Batman generally attempts to defeat Superman in the comics. with Kryptonite. So...if they do fight at all that is likely what will happen. It's not like Batman ever just walked up to Superman and tried to fight it out without a plan. I mean you know, the major Superman villain is Lex Luthor..who...doesn't have superpowers.

But anyway the v is just for show. They'll probably "fight" for like a few minutes and then team up.

Also technically in this movie universe there is no kryptonite. In man of steel he is exposed to matter from krypton and gets weak and sick which is pretty much what kryptonite does, but strictly speaking that it not kryptonite (the greens hit that glows), just a piece of krypton. semantics but you know

As for GL, I liked how Parallax could be defeated by flying him into the sun. wow. A being of pure energy which devours worlds is defeated by flying into a star. Which there is billions of in the universe. Weak.