Thread: new bass player
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 05:08 AM   #36
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaroniusMaximus View Post
Ok!! Ok!! I DID originally bid on the auction- got a little carried away with my bottle of jack daniels n' coke on a late friday night and I jacked the bid up. The crazy thing is that I actually tried to get the cash together and almost did it! I quickly realized it was a dumb decision so I backed out.. But Kahlo convinced me to do it so I really must blame him.. He wanted me to go on this trip so he could hide in my suitcase and come along for the journey to take some more pictures of Billy..

Fuzzyroes, why don't you change your avatar before you start calling people 'kids' or 'idiots' for that matter.. Surely I'm at least 8 years older than you, and you are probably one of those young dumb fucks who thinks Machina was the first SP album..

Lunch or no lunch, its all old news that didn't even make it to the archive- though it was a massive thread!
Haha, well good thing you didn't man. Nah dude i'm 24, but the avatar is probably about 3 years old. And I've never come across anyone thinkin Machina was there first album :P